It is the responsibility of all guests to arrange suitable holiday insurance. Ebro Crazy Cats or any associated parties take no responsibility for injury or loss of life. All guests are expected to maintain a reasonable standard of behaviour. We reserve the right to terminate any person’s holiday, with immediate effect, if their behaviour is in our opinion, or in the opinion of other persons, likely to cause distress, damage, danger or annoyance to other people or to property. In this event the company shall be under no liability to refund, compensate or pay any costs incurred by any guest whose holiday is so terminated.
Guests are responsible for the replacement cost of any pieces of equipment or articles damaged, lost or stolen whilst in their possession during the holiday period. Very occasionally it may be necessary, due to unforeseen circumstances, to change some part of the holiday package or fishing arrangements, in which event we will try to maintain the high standards of the holiday package chosen. If you are unhappy with any aspect of your holiday please speak to us directly as soon as possible, so that we have the opportunity to resolve the problem immediately if we can. We strongly recommend personal or travel insurance to cover you in the event of cancelled or delayed flights. It is also advisable to obtain an EHIC form (from your post office).
Booking a trip could not be easier just follow the steps below:
1. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the dates you require, size of group and type of trip
2. We will checkboth our availability and the hotel
3. We will confirm the dates in a reply email including a quote for your trip
4. Book your Flight or make travel arrangements
5. Forward us your flight details and copies of passports/ID cards for all the anglers in your group (required to purchase your licences)
6. Transfer deposit required (bank details will be supplied with your quote)
7. Balance of trip to be paid in CASH euro’s upon arrival